UIDAI launches mAadhaar app for Android. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched an official Android mobile application for Aadhaar cardholders. The app is known as mAadhaar and is available for download on the Google Play Store. The mAadhaar app provides an interface to Aadhaar card holders to carry their demographic information anywhere in their smart phones. The information includes Name, Date of Birth, Gender & Address along with photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number. so lets get started to Download mAadhar App for Android.
Also Read: Buy Namotel Online Booking at Rs99 Acche Din
The mAadhaar app size is 10.80MB and includes features like Biometric locking/unlocking, Time-based One-Time Password generation, Sharing of QR code and eKYC data besides Aadhaar profile download.
1. Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere.
2. Biometric locking/unlocking – To secure biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either Unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
3. TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
4. Update of profile – An updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
5. Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder – Share QR code and password protected eKYC data to retrieve accurate demographic information from it instead of manual entry.
Note for Users:
Once you download the app, you have to set up a password followed by entering your 12-digit Aadhaar number. The app will then send an SMS from your registered mobile number for verification. Keep in mind, that the app must have registered SIM inserted in your handset to verify OTP for registration.
Download mAadhar App for Android
There are many fake Aadhaar apps on the Google Play Store, make sure you download the right one with the name mAadhaar. We have provided the download link below.