Download and install Stock rom on Moto E3 Power [XT1706].So if you want to restore the stock firmware of Moto E3, then you came at right place today we are going to tell you how to restore the stock firmware of Moto E3 .I tell you how to unbrick a soft brick Moto E3 Power by installing stock rom.
Lenovo has recently launched all new Moto E3 the generation (2016) In India.If you’re someone WHO likes to root each Android phone, then you most likely knew that MotoE3 would be rooted currently however there continuously a risk of sentimental bricking whereas rooting or installing / Flashing recovery on the phone.But you’ll be able to get rid of that by flashing the stock ROM.
So if you have soft bricked your Moto E3 and now you are feeling that Stock firmware was best for Moto E3 and unbrick your moto e3 plus then yes you can now install stock firmware on Moto E3 Power we must be thankful to a senior member of XDA dr.faramroze for creating the stock firmware files for moto E3. He did a great job for all the Moto E3 users.
First of all, you have to root and install TWRP recovery on your Android mobile if you haven’t done already.
Read this article -> How to Root and Install TWRP recovery on Moto E3 Power.
After you have successfully Rooted and installed TWRP recovery on Moto E3 then download the Stock firmware files from below.
- Backup your important apps , messages and contacts.
- Charge your mobile up to 80%.
- Do not try this installation guide on any other Android device.
- Follow the above guide first before jumping to this one.
- You must have TWRP recovery installed in Moto E3 Power
1.Download Moto E3 Stock Firmware Files
How to Install Stock Firmware on Moto E3 Power.
- First of all download Moto E3 Stock firmware files from above.
- Now unzip the zip files
- Copy the zip files in your mobile SD card/internal memory.
- Now boot your mobile into recovery mode by pressing and holding Volume up and power button at the same time.
- Now in TWRP recovery your screen will look like this:
- Then Tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Go back and tap on Install
- Now select the zip file which you have copied in your mobile SD Card/Internal Memory.
- Flash the file and wait until the installation got done.
- Reboot your device after that.
- Done !!
You have successfully installed TWRP recovery on your Moto E Power.
If you are facing any difficulty and issue, then please comment below we love to hear from you.