As we know Android 7.1.1 has been released for Nexus devices and Google pixel and pixel XL so there is really good news for Nexus device and pixel device as they can now enjoy Android 7.1.1. But it is not full build it is developer previews so users might not be able to get all the features of new Android 7.1.1.
So if the users want to root Android 7.1.1 but don’t know the process, or you think that rooting process of Android 7.1.1 may get changed. But thankfully it is not, just like we root our mobile earlier Android version it is still same as that. Just we have to install TWRP recovery and have to flash the supersu file.
As I told you already rooting Android 7.1.1 using supersu is still as same as before, but Magisk can switch off root so it gained popularity much later and it gets handy when using the app which does not support rooted device.
So today we have decided to show you step by step guide on How to Root Android 7.1.1 using supersu and magsik as well. Before jumping to this rooting guide make sure to install TWRP recovery.
1.Download Supersu Version 2.78
2.Download Phh’s Superusers (.zip)
3.Download Magisk version 2.5 (.apk)
How to Root Android 7.1.1 Using SuperSU and TWRP
- Fist of all downloads the first link from above.
- Now paste the supersu file in your mobile SD card or internal storage.
- Now Boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on install and select the files
- Flash it and reboot your device.
- Done !
You have successfully Rooted your Android 7.1.1 using supersu.
How to Root Android 7.1.1 using Magisk, TWRP and phh’s SuperUser
- Install Magisk systemless interface in your mobile device.
- Now download the Phh’s superusers .zip file and paste it in your mobile SD card or internal storage.
- Now boot your mobile into TWRP recovery.
- In TWRP recovery tap on install button and select the phh’s superuser file
- Flash it and then reboot your Android device.
- Now download phh’s superuser from play store or 9apps.
- Install it on your device.
- Now download the mgisk version 2.5 from the above link and install it.
Magisk app helps you to run those applications too which are incompatible with the rooted device, so this is the advantage of magisk app.
- Done !
Congratulation ! you have successfully rooted your device running Android 7.1.1.