The picture in Picture Mode (PIP) is the new feature which is coming with Android O. We have seen in Android Nougat there was a new feature which was called as Multi-Window, but now Android O is coming with Picture in Picture mode. If you are having Android O developer preview installed on your phone then in the start you might find difficult to use this feature on your phone. Today, we are going to tell you the way how you can Use the New Picture-in-Picture Mode in Android O.
If you are using Android O developer preview, then you might have seen that this feature is not available for all the applications. There is only some application which can allow you to enjoy the all new PIP mode. There are only 1 or 2 months left for Android O, and if you look at this feature then you might find it pretty amazing, and you can enjoy it on your device. There are many other features which you can enjoy in Android O.
Use the New Picture-in-Picture Mode in Android O
You might be thinking what exactly PIP mode means. Let’s take an example you are watching your favorite movie, and you have received an important message, and you need to reply it. You can view and reply that message and at the same time while watching your favorite movie. This feature is only added in some application such as YouTube Red and VLC Media player. If you are from U.S, then you can enjoy this feature on YouTube without hiccups. If you have not subscribed to YouTube Red, then you can enjoy it with the help of VLC Media Player. I will also tell you the way you can enjoy this feature in youtube application.
- Android O Developer Preview 3: Download
- VLC Media Player
- YouTube App
How to Use the New Picture-in-Picture Mode in YouTube App
- Download the latest version of YouTube application from the above link Open the app and watch any video of your choice.
- Now, press the mode button once or switch to any different application and you will see the video on your screen.
- Make sure you have subscribed to YouTube Red if you want to enjoy this feature on your device.
How to Use the New Picture-in-Picture Mode in VLC Media Player
- Open the VLC Media player and make sure you are playing any video. Click on three dots from the player “•••.”
- Click on the Picture and Picture mode from the app.
- Now, you will see that you can enjoy the video without any interruption and issues.
- You can enjoy this new PIP Mode feature on your Android device. This feature is slowly coming in all the applications. You can enjoy this feature on your phone without any issues.
In the ending of How to Use the New Picture-in-Picture Mode in Android O we would like to say that Thank you for visiting and keep visiting for more tips and tricks, and we will meet you in the next one. If you have any issues, feel free to ask in comments.