Note- This ROM is for Samsung Galaxy S3 model no. GT – i9300. Don’t try this on Galaxy S3 from sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T, US Cellular and Verizon. Don’t try this on any device whose model no. is not as with the specified above. Warranty of your device may be void if you flash this ROM on your device.
Warning- We at Gammerson won’t be responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD cards,thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about the bugs or features included in the ROM before flashing it.
#How To Update Samsung Galaxy S3 To Android Marshmallow
1. First make sure you have downloaded all the necessary files from the Downloads section below.
2. Place the .zip files in your phones internal or external storage from where you could access it eaisly.
3. Now boot into TWRP recovery, (Optional – Backup all your partitions if you want, so that if anything goes wrong you could restore your data back, its a lifesaver), then perform a factory reset.
4. Now install the ROM files by tapping on install from TWRP’s home screen, then locate the .zip files you placed earlier and swipe to flash, (Remember – First flash the ROM then Gapps package).
5. After its done, reboot your device.
That’s It. If you face any problem in flashing the ROM or any such queries related to this post, do tell me by writing in the comment section below. Don’t forget to tell us how likely will you recommend the ROM to others.