How To Root and Install TWRP On Galaxy J2 2018: Here we are sharing a guide to Root Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F and Install TWRP On Android 7.1.1 Nougat.This method is only for the latest generation of Samsung Galaxy J2 international unlocked version which comes with model number SM-J250F.This method will work on Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware version.
If your device is running the Nougat 7.1.1 firmware, then you can use the following guide to install TWRP and root your Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F. By rooting your device you would enable superuser access, which means you can use your device to its fullest potential. Also, rooting your device allows you to install Custom ROMs from your recovery. Custom ROMs are Android-based operating systems which have more features and customization options than the Stock Touchwiz OS.
Even though you can benefit from a lot of things if you root your phone, you have to remember that you will not receive any OTA update in the future and your warranty will also be void.But you can regain the warranty after uninstalling the root access.So, if you still want to Root Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F On Android Nougat 7.1.1, follow the step by step guide below.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC. (check download section below)
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. We are responsible for any damage.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
How To Root and Install TWRP On Galaxy J2 2018
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Install Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F USB Drivers.
- Download TWRP Recovery for Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F | Credit: (AndroidInfotech)
Installing TWRP On Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your PC.
- Download the TWRP File For your device from the download section above (Download according to your model)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery On Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F
After Installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can boot into TWRP recovery by following the linked guide.Then you can flash the Supersu or Magisk to get root access on your device.
#1 Using SuperSu | Root Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F (Not Tested)
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip (use the supersu from the download section)
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
#2 Using Magisk | Root Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F (Recomended)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
- Done!! This will Root Samsung Galaxy J2 2018 SM-J250F successfully
Hope you enjoy reading this article keep visiting us for such amazing updates your smartphone, If you have any queries please leave that in the comment section we will try to reach you as soon as possible.