The latest SuperSU 2.82 stable build is officially released for the Android phones to get the root access. With this Stable Zip file, you can easily Root Android phone running on 7.1.2 Nougat or earlier. This will work on almost any Android device, and you can easily flash this zip file with the help of custom TWRP recovery and root your Android phone. All credit goes to the original developer named, Chainfire for releasing this new SuperSu 2.8.2 stable zip file.
Once you rooted your android phone, you can flash zip file on your phone, remove unwanted applications, take the titanium and nandroid backup of your phone, install custom ROMs and do lots more things. SuperSU 2.82 stable is now available for download with many bug fixes for devices with boot look problems. So if you want to root your android phone then download the latest build from the below mention link and flash the same on your phone to root any android device.
SuperSU 2.82 Changelog:
The new SuperSU 2.82 brings stable binaries over prior SuperSU 2.79 SR3. The below change log is for v2.79 and later.
- Expand Samsung detection
- GUI: reworked portions to work with ‘supersu’ context on 7.0+
- GUI: fix binary update notice when superuser disabled by user in some cases
- su: reworked portions to work with ‘supersu’ context on 7.0+
- su/GUI: improve responsiveness when device busy on 7.0+
- sukernel: fix cpio restore failure with very short filenames
- sukernel: no longer patches file_contexts(.bin)
- sukernel: revert force seclabel (no longer needed with ‘supersu’ context)
- supolicy: add “create”, “auditallow”, “auditdeny” policy commands
- supolicy: support “*” for permission/range parameter of “allow”, “deny”, “auditallow”, “auditdeny”, “allowxperm” policy commands
- supolicy: –live/–file no longer apply default patches if custom patches are supplied
- supolicy: –sdk=X option added (required for 7.0+)
- supolicy: reworked all SELinux rules for 7.0+, run as ‘supersu’ context
- ZIP: Separate slotselect and system_root logic
- ZIP: Adjust system/system_root device and mount-point detection
- ZIP: Fix minor errors in documentation
- ZIP/frp: Explicitly label /su
Download SuperSU 2.82 or later
Grab the latest SuperSU file from the link below.