Download Magisk v15.0 For Android – Root & Universal Systemless Interface: Here is the Latest Magisk v15 For Android. The latest version of popular Magisk is now available for download. This version includes some of the major fixes for previous versions. It includes the busy-box fix also.You can install by any method like TWRP or using ADB flash boot tool. Those who are new can install easily with the help of custom recovery like TWRP. It has a major update for an update for Magisk and installation through ADB. Magisk v15 is a good bug fixed app now. If you want to customize your Android then follow the post. Download Latest Magisk v15 For Android.
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Magic Mount:
Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly!
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution
Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh’s Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Manager:
MagiskSU Root Management, Upgrade Magisk, Manage MagiskHide lists
Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community driven online Magisk Module Repo.
Hide Magisk from detections: Google SafetyNet, enterprise / bank system integrity checks, game tamper checks etc.
Allow you to do any modifications to system properties, including read-only props.
This is also used along with magiskhide to trick various device status sent from the bootloader
(Optional) Remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, forceencrypt.
Unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw
Download Magisk v15.0 For Android
- Latest Magisk
- Latest Uninstaller (Support v1+)
- Latest Magisk Manager
- If you already have Magisk installed, it is strongly recommended to upgrade directly via Magisk Manager
- Instructions for installing the first time are presented below:
- If you plan to flash a custom kernel, flash it AFTER installing Magisk
- Make sure to remove any other root, your best bet would be restoring your boot image back to stock
- Via custom recovery:
- Download the latest Magisk zip file
- Reboot to a custom recovery and flash the flashable zip
Via Magisk Manager (Only support v14.0+):
- This method does not need root, and also does not require a custom recovery.
However, you MUST have a stock boot image dump beforehand, and you also have to be able to flash the patched boot image, either through fastboot/download mode or ODIN
- Install the latest Magisk Manager
- If you’re planning to flash the patched boot image through ODIN, go to Settings > Update Settings > Patched Boot Output Format, and select .img.tar. For normal users leave it as the default .img
- Press Install > Install > Patch Boot Image File, and select your stock boot image file
- Magisk Manager will now patch your boot image, and store it in [Internal Storage]/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
- Copy the patched boot image to your PC. If you can’t find it via MTP, you can pull the file with ADB: adb pull /sdcard/MagiskManager/patched_boot.img[.tar]
- Flash the patched boot image to your device and reboot. Here is the command if using fastboot: fastboot flash boot /path/to/patched_boot.img
- Check whether Magisk Manager is installed and the version matches the latest one in the OP
If for some reason Magisk Manager isn’t installed/upgraded automatically, please install/upgrade it manually!