Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery For Lenovo K6 Power (Karate). Here is the official TWRP 3.1.1 now available for Lenovo K6 Power (Karate). Now you can install this TWRP image and enjoy the customization’s. Before installing, the TWRP images make sure you have unlocked the bootloader, and you are on stock firmware. You can flash the TWRP image by using ADB or by using the Flashify APP. We will guide you through ADB flashing. So lets get started to How To Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K6 Power.
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo K6 Power
Changelog in TWRP 3.1.1:
- Fixed an ADB restore issue
- Updated TWRP source code to AOSP 7.1.2
- Backups will now include adopted storage keys
- Fixed line wrapping in GUI terminal
- Fixed rebooting when no OS is present
Download TWRP image for Lenovo K6 Power from below links. We will guide you to install the TWRP images through ADBFlashTool.
Download TWRP Recovery For lenovo K6 Power
Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery:
- First, Download required file and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download the respective TWRP for your device.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file ” TWRP_3.1.1_XXX.img ” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done.
So here we installed the TWRP 3.1.1, download proper TWRP recovery for your device. Alos, if you already have the root permissions, then you can flash the TWRP image by using the Flashify App.