LGUP Tool is the latest LG Flash tool which allows you to flash the kdz/tot/bin format LG Stock firmware on Any LG Android devices. Most of the user doesn’t know how to Download LGUP Tool and install latest LG Flash tool on your PC. With this free LGUP flash tool, you can quickly upgrade or downgrade your LG Phone and one of the smartest way to install the latest android update on LG devices. So lets Download LG Flash Tool.
Here in this guide, we will show you how to use the LGUP Tool / LG Flash Tool on the LG Phones. But before that, let me clear some thing to you. This is not the Official Tool from the LG and this was created by some of the best Android developers so you can install the latest update on your LG phones.
Features LGUP Tool / LG Flash Tool
- Easy to flash the Firmware on your phone.
- If you are the rooted user with some custom ROM, then you can easily flash a stock firmware using LGUP flash tool, you can unroot your LG phone and you can bring it to stock state.
- Sometimes firmware’s are released for a geographical location. So in this situation, you can get the OTA update and have to wait for few more weeks to releases for your region.
Download LG Flash Tool / LGUP Tool
The Zip file comes with two applications LGUP install and Dll file. Both come in .msi format and works on any windows PC. You need to install both the files on your windows PC to make the flashtool work.
Also, you need to install the LG drivers on your PC. You can find the download link below. Without these drivers, you can’t run the flash tool on your PC.
How to Install LG Flash Tool / LGUP Tool
1. Download the zip file from the download section and extract the LGUP flash tool on your Windows PC.
2. Download and Install the LG USB drivers.
3. now in the LGUP folder you will see two files. First Install the LGUP_8994_DLL_Ver_0_0_3_23.msi. This will install some DLL files automatically.
4. After that install the LGUP_Install_Ver_1_14_3.msi executable and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
DONE!!! LGUP Flash Tool is now installed on your Windows PC. Now you can use this flash tool install the stock firmware on your LG phone.