The Lenovo K6 power sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture, and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 85-degree wide angle lens. The smartphone supports expandable storage via microSD card up to 256GB.It comes with 4000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- Lenovo K6 Power: – All Model.
- Status: – Official
- Release Date:-Jan.2017
- Type:- “.Zip” File & Tool.
- The first step here is to download the Lenovo K6 Power Firmware from the link from the link given above.
- The next step is to install Qualcomm USB drives as well.
- Once you are done with the installation, the next step is to extract the .zip file which you downloaded from the link above.
- Now open the QPST Tool and browse the .mbm file from firmware folder.
- Once you do that, the select build will automatically select the update or stock ROM.
- Now click the load xml bottom, browse and select the “rawprogram_unsparse_without_qcn.xml” File and then choose Patch0.xml.
- The next step is to switch off your phone and connect it to a PC.
- Hit the donwload button and the donwload will start.
- Once the donwload finishes, disconnect your phone and switch it on again.
Do make a note here that the first reboot will take anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes, so you need to be patient.