Are you one of them who wants to test the latest Android but didnot received the update of it.Are you also excited to see the new Android O launcher on your android device.Are you one of them who are stuck at Android Marshmallow but still want to enjoy the latest Android.So you are at right place.You can also read about the features in the article Android Oreo Features.Therefore,today in this article Gammerson will tell you the process by which you can enjoy the Android on your device.So,lets start.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Install Android O Launcher On Any Android Device
- First of all,you have to download the APK from the download section.The size of APK is 2.3MB.If you are installing the APK on your device for the first time check Unknown Sources in Settings> Security first. As mentioned, though, you won’t get any Google now integration this way on your device..
- For installing the launcher as a system app on your device so that it will have goggle integration on your device,the simplest way for doing is to go to the Google Play store and install Link2SD. uThe size of the app is small so,it will quickly install on your device.
- After installing the app,you need to open the app and click yes when for superuser rights are asked.
- After that,it will show a list of apps installed on your android device.
- when you press on the Pixel Launcher entry for a long time and select Convert to system app from the drop down menu that appears.
- After the conversion of app, reboot your device.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.