Download and install CyanogenMod 14 aka Cm14 rom on Android one Micromax Canvas A1 based on latest android Nougat 7.0.Google already released official android nougat for many device soon android one will also get it but if you want to install cm14 rom on your android one then you can follow below steps.
Thanks to XDA dev varun.chitre15, for building this unofficial Cm 14 based on android nougat 7.0 for Android one Micromax Canvas A1.So if you want to upgrade your canvas A1 from lollipop or marshmallow to android nougat 7.0 then you can download unofficial cm14 rom for canvas A1 and flash the Gapps cm14 on it.
- This ROM is work on Canvas A1
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the Micromax canvas A1 first gen [sprout] requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install CM14 rom on Canvas A1
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the CM14 Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps 7.0 for Cm14 from below and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy android nougat 7.0 on Canvas A1 aka Cm14
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.