Now you can download and install android nougat 7.0 for Samsung Galaxy S4.We have already shown you how you can install nougat 7.0 on other devices also you can check the list here for which device got unofficial android nougat 7.0 rom.
Thanks to XDA dev -+BB+-, for building this unofficial android nougat 7.0 for galaxy s4.So if you want to upgrade your galaxy s4 from lollipop or marshmallow to android nougat 7.0 then you can download AOSP based Android nougat 7.0 for Galaxy 4 from below link and flash the Gapps 7.0.0 on it.
- This ROM is work on Samsung Galaxy 4 i9505.
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
- Known issues
- ANT+ (not supported)
Installing a custom ROM on the galaxy s4 requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install Android nougat 7.0 on Galaxy S4
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy android nougat on galaxy s4
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.