Download CyanogenMod 14 aka cm 14 for Asus Zenfone laser 2.This means that you can install Android nougat 7.0 on your Asus Zenfone laser 2 [Z00T][Z00L].Google already released official Android nougat 7.0 rom for many devices, so developers started porting Android nougat 7.0 rom for many devices.You can check out the list from here. List of devices getting official cm14 rom.
Thanks to Xda dev LuK1337, for building first unofficial cm14 rom for Asus zenfone 2 laser.So if you want to upgrade your zenfone laser 2 [720p] [1080p]from lollipop or marshmallow to Android nougat 7.0, then you can download cm14 rom based on Android nougat 7.0 below link and flash the Gapps for cm14 on it.
Devices supported by this package :
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE550KL ( Z00L / Z00LD )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE550KG ( Z00W / Z00WD )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL ( Z00T / Z00TD )
- Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL ( Z00U / Z00UD / Z00UDH )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE600KL ( Z00M / Z00MD / Z00MDD )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE601KL ( Z011 / Z011D / Z011DD )
- You can check the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the Asus Zenfone 2 laser requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install CM 14 rom on Zenfone 2 laser
1) Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and copy it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on zenfone 2 laser
- Download Nougat 7.0 Cm14 ROM for zenfone 2 laser[Z00T]
- Download Nougat 7.0 Cm14 ROM for zenfone 2 laser[Z00L]
- Android 7.0 Gapps For cm14