How to Fix Heating issue in Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1: Asus’s 2018 best budget smartphone Asus Zenfone Max Pro, this time Asus did it. Now not only the Xiaomi is making these kinds of devices, Asus is also here to beat them. Price of this phone is very low 4 GB Ram variant is @10,999 and 6 GB RAM variant @12,999. Now, let us move on the main topic is how to solve heating problem in Asus Zenfone Max Pro. If your phone is also getting hot while a little bit of use then this guide is for you. Read the whole guide without skipping anything.
But before starting the guide just have a look at the specs of this device. Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 comes with the 6.0 inches with the new aspect ratio. There are 2 variants of this device 4/6GB we have already mention the price above. This comes with stock android and the main highlight of this phone is 5000 mAh battery which really huge. If you wanna read more info about this phone then go to NDTV gadget.
Fix heating issue on Asus Zenfone Max Pro
- Kill Background Apps:- There are few apps which consume your battery unnecessarily and an excessively high amount and makes your device Hot. So, to stop that just kill your all apps after the use. It is very easy to clear them. I hope you know how to do that.
- Check the connectivity settings:- Check all your wireless connectivity options, like Wi-Fi, Hotspot, GPS, Bluetooth etc. These things consume the battery lot and makes your device Hot. To stop, close these toggles from your quick settings or from settings too.
- Normal Adapter:- Asus Zenfone Max Pro don’t have fast charge and battery capacity is very huge, so it might get hot. While charging if the current is passing in right wattage then your phone will not heat that much. So, if you are using some other charger, try to use the original one and hope that brings your battery and device heating back to normal.
- Don’t use your phone while charging:- You are expecting too much out of this phone, or any other, if you think of playing games or watch videos while the Asus Zenfone Max Pro is charging. Any smartphone, in this case, gets heated up when it is charging and you give any GPU intensive task to it.
- Use 3rd Party Apps:- If you forgot to turn off GPS, Wi-Fi, Hotspot then there are lots of apps are available in the play store and monitor what might be causing it to heat and then you can let the app control the tasks and bring things back to normal.
Hope you find this article helpful and if you have any doubts you can ask me in the comment section. We will try to answer your question in next 24 hours.