Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.In this article,we will guide you to root and install twrp in your Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge J327P.
The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your Samsung Galaxy J3 by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.So first of all,we will tell you about the specs of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 sports a 8-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.5 Ghz quad core processor.It comes with 2650mAh battery capacity which can last for 3 days with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.So in this article,we will guide you to explain the process of installing TWRP and root Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge J327P.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge J327P .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Enable USB debugging on your device
Steps to Install TWRP in Samsung Galaxy J3
- First of all,Flash with ODIN in the AP slot of your device.
- Then,put your Tablet in DOWNLOAD mode.
- ThenUncheck Auto reboot on your Tablet.
- Load the respective file above into the AP slot and hit start.
- After flashing and ODIN reports PASS immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN.
- As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding POWER + HOME.
After that you are now in TWRP recovery.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy J3
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download section above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step1
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP in it.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.