Many users want to root their device for getting more from it.There are many advantages of rooting your device as it allows you to install a custom ROM on your device or you can block ads of any apps or you can keep latest android version and so on.In this article,we will guide to root your Samsung Galaxy S8.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.9Ghz exynos 8895 octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.The difference btw S8 and S8 plus is its bigger display and bigger battery size.Both devices supported fingerprint and iris scanner.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Samsung S8/S8+.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- TWRP install guide[Guide-how to install twrp in s8 and s8+]
Links will be added soon.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download section above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step1
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP in it.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.