The Samsung Galaxy A5 sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.6Ghz octa core processor.It comes with 2900 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.
The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your Samsung Galaxy A5 by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.So,in this article,we will explain you the process of rooting and installing TWRP in Samsung Galaxy A5
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy A5 A510F, A510FD, A510Y and A510M..Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Enable USB debugging
- Download Galaxy A5 2016 TWRP recovery (Marshmallow)
- Download TWRP recovery for Galaxy A5 (Lolipop)
- Download SuperSU
- Download Odin 3.10.6
Steps to install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A5
- First of all,Flash with ODIN in the AP slot of your device.
- Then,put your Tablet in DOWNLOAD mode.
- ThenUncheck Auto reboot on your Tablet.
- Load the respective file above into the AP slot and hit start.
- After flashing and ODIN reports PASS immediately reboot to recovery by holding POWER + HOME + VOL DOWN.
- As soon as the screen goes blank change to VOL UP whilst still holding POWER + HOME.
After that you are now in TWRP recovery.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy A5
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download section above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on Install and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step1
- After selecting the .zip file, do Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed.
- Reboot your device.
You have successfully rooted your device and installed TWRP in it.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.