The Xiaomi MI 5 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with 4 axis OIS. The 4-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 820 quadcore Processor.It comes with 30000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can not expand its memory.Today in this article we will guide you to install the latest update of MIUI i.e. miui 126.96.36.199.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the MI 5 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
MIUI 188.8.131.52 for Mi 5 Changelogs
Couldn’t Download Apps from Google Play (04-08)
Optimized System Performance
Download MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5
- MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA for Mi 5 – MIUI 18.104.22.168 to MIUI 22.214.171.124
- MIUI 126.96.36.199 Full ROM for Mi 5 – Download
- MIUI 188.8.131.52 Fastboot ROM for Mi 5 – Coming Soon
Steps to install MIUI 184.108.40.206 IN mi 5
- Connect your device to the Windows PC/laptop via a micro USB cable, and copy the ROM file downloaded in Step 1 into the folder ‘downloaded_rom’ in the internal storage of your device.
- Launch ‘Updater’ app on your device：
MIUI 6/7/8：Click the ‘…’ icon at the top-right corner, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
MIUI V5：Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘downloaded_rom’ in Step 2.
After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
- If you see the following image after rebooting, it means that you have succeeded in flashing MIUI ROM.If Still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask us in the comment section.