How To Fix Slow Charging Problem in Mi A2: Recently Xiaomi launched it’s 2nd Mi A1 which is named as Xiaomi Mi A2. It is great to see the success of Mi A1 and now, Mi A2 has the chances. This phone has also a very killer price and as usual, this device is also a budget-friendly phone. And very budget phone face these problems which are listed below:-
- Battery Draining issue
- Not charging issue
- Heating Issue
- Fingerprint not working
- Black Screen problem…etc
But in this tutorial we gonna teach you how to fix slow charging problem in Mi A2 so, if you are facing this problem same then this guide is for you and you are in right place to solve this issue. But before that just have a look at the specs of this device.
Mi A2 comes with Android Oreo 8.1 on the Android One program. This powered by Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 Octa-core Adreno 512. There are 2 variants 64/128 GB of ROM and 4/6 GB of RAM. As far as battery is the concern 3010 mAh battery. Right now, the phone looks good from inside now it totally depends on the Software optimization and this time colors are totally different from normal phones.
Note:- It is not necessary that every Mi A2 will face this issue. This may vary from the person to person or the how they use the device and due to software update also. So, if this won’t work then you can wait for the OTA update from the Xaiomi.
What are Possibilities Why your phone is Charing Slow?
- Data Cable:- Maybe your data cable got affected by something or you got the defected one. So, to solve this you need to try other data cables if these will also not work then go to Mi service center and tell them to give a new data cable or the devices where is the problem.
- Power Brick (Adapter):- Maybe your adapter has some problem. It may be broke from inside or you got the defected one. So, to solve this you need to try other adapters if these will also not work then go to Mi service center and tell them to give a new Adapter or the devices where are the problem and one thing more if you use your adapter excessively or overuse and it depends on the time as well. It can also cause the problem.
- Flash Custom ROM:- Sometimes custom ROMs are well optimized you can try out those as well
- Factory Reset your device:- It can reset all the apps that are installed causing charging problems and consuming a lot of battery life. To perform the factory reset on your Redmi device, simply turn off the device and hold Volume Up + Power keys in Mi recovery. Choose Wipe & Reset > Wipe All Data from the main menu.
- Install Battery Savers:- Download the trusted apps from play store because there are many fake apps present there. These apps will help you to turn off GPS, wifi, and Bluetooth on time etc and save your battery.
- Other Fixes
- If battery problem is because of MIUI update, you may want to downgrade your device or wait for the next update. When the developer’s team releases the update, charging or battery problems can be fixed easily by updating your device with MIUI updater.
- Don’t use your device when it’s charging.
- Turn off GPS when not in use
- Don’t play high-end games on your device.
I personally tried all the things and it worked for me. I hope this works for you guys as well. If you have any query you can ask us in the comment section. 🙂