How To Install LineageOS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 on Lenovo K6 Power: This device is better than Vivo V7 Plus and released with its own interface but many users always don’t like this type of highly optimized UI. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS 15 gives you an opportunity to OREO experience. This ROM based on the Android 8.0 Oreo.
LineageOS 15 is mainly focused on battery backup and security. Now stock Android is ready for daily usage, very smooth and optimized. Android 8.0 Oreo can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Lenovo K6/K6 Power. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Lenovo K6/K6 Power and enjoy the experience of Oreo with more stable performance.
How To Install LineageOS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 on Lenovo K6 Power
All other features working except the bugs below. This is not a stable ROM we do not recommend you to use this ROM as a daily use. If you want to install for daily use then do not install this ROM.
- Off Mode Charging
- LED Blink Support
- VOLTE isn’t implemented Yet
- Create a full backup of your device.
- Need installed a custom recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download Lineage OS 15 Oreo ROM, gapps, and Magisk.
- Read instruction.
Download LineageOS 15 Android Oreo 8.0 on Lenovo K6 Power
Guide To Install:
- Download ” Android8.0_LineageOS15_K6/K6Power.zip” and copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ‘ Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ’ via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the ” Android8.0_LineageOS15_K6/K6Power.zip ” file, tap on add more ZIPS and add GAPPS and magisk.
- Swipe to flash the ZIPS.
- Then reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Download Magisk: [Apk Download] Latest Magisk Manager