What is Magisk Manager and How to Install on Android and where can we Download the latest Magisk zip and Manager APK. So here in this guide, we are covering all these topic and give you the details why it is good to root android phone. Magisk is the alternative of Chainfire SuperSu zip file. But it’s much better than the Supersu root access. Magisk can hide root from an app entirely, which means that Google apps will not detect the root access on your Android phone. And this will help you to run all the Google apps which are not working on rooted Android phones Like Netflix, Snapchat and lots of more Android apps. This free to download app can bypass the Safety Net on Android, enabling apps to work even on rooted Android phones.
Magisk works system-less-ly. Which you can install the OTA updates on your rooted phone without loosing the root access on your phone. The best part of this application is that it works on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, 7.1.2 Nougat, up to Android O
What is Magisk Manager?
As we already mentioned above that it’s and system-less-ly root. Which hide the root access on your Android phone and allows you run all the Google apps on your phone. As you guys know that most of the companies blocked their apps on rooted phones like Netflix, Snapchat, and all other major Banking applications. Due to security reason, they blocked their app in the rooted phones. But with the Magisk Manager, you can quickly run these applications on your rooted devices. The application like the SuperSu and Xposed Installer app. You can manage your root settings as well as installed Magisk modules with Magisk Manager.
Features of Magisk App
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Magic Mount: Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions.
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution, Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh’s Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Manager: MagiskSU Root Management, Install / Upgrade Magisk in-app, Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules within a few taps.
- Magisk Hide: Hide Magisk from detection, including SafetyNet, which is used in Android Pay, Pokemon GO, Mario Run etc.
- Resetprop: Allow you to do any modifications to system props (build.prop), including read-only props.
- It is also used for tricking the bootloader state, and (for Samsung) the KNOX state
- Multiple Entry Points: Provide several entry points to developers, reliably pausing the boot process before everything is done.
- Include post-fs (cache) mode, which happens even earlier than data is mounted (used to replace Boot Animation etc.)
- Standard Stuffs: Remove dm-verity, forceencrypt, unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw.
Downlkoad Magisk zip and Magisk manager 13.1 apk
How to install Magisk and Root Android
1. Download Magisk Manager apk, Magisk v12 zip, and Magisk uninstaller from the above mention links.
2. Now transfer all these files on your android phone internal memory and remember the location of these files.
3. Now it’s time to boot your phone in TWRP custom recovery to install the magisk and root the phone.
4. Now from the recovery select Install from the menu and select the Magisk zip.
5. Once done, reboot to System.
6. Once your phone is booted. Install the Magisk Manager apk on your phone.
7. If you are facing some problem with the application, then boot your phone in recovery and flash the Magisk uninstaller. This will remove all the magisk file from your phone.
If you have any questions regarding Latest Magisk Manager let us know them in comment box below. we will reply you asap.