The Huawei Mate 9 sports a 20-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with HiSilicon Kirin 960
Octacore Processor.It comes with 4000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256 GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you to Install Viper4Android On Huawei Mate 9.So,lets go.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Huawei mate 9 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Rooted Huawei Mate 9
- You need to have the following files in your device so that removal script runs properly
- /system/lib/soundfx/libeffectproxy.so -> /system/lib/soundfx/libeffectproxy.so.bak
- /system/etc/audio_effects.conf -> /system/etc/audio_effects.conf.bak
- /vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf -> /vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf.bak
If the files are not there, the removal script won’t work properly and would simply remove the files leaving you with none at all.
- Download Viper4Android 184.108.40.206 / Dropbox Mirror
- Removal Script can be downloaded here / Dropbox Mirror
How To Install Viper4Android On Huawei Mate 9
If use Supersu
- Just flash the zip file in TWRP mode on your device.
- Then,Copy the 00selinux script directly to the location /system/etc/init.d/
- Now, run it at boot so that you have SELinux set to Permissive after flashing.
Alternate Method (If using PHH su)
- Now,Flash the zip in TWRP mode and then boot your device.
- Then,Simply open a terminal and then issue the following command -> su –init / system/ etc/ init.d/ 00selinux
- Now, reboot your phone.
- For removing the ‘init’, you can use this “su –init!/system/etc/init.d/00selinux”.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.