The ZTE axon 7 sports a 20-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 820 quadcore Processor.It comes with 3250 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128 GB via a micro SD-Card.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime SM G610L .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.1
- UI Version: – MiFavor UI 4.2
- Firmware Versions: – B11
- ZTE Axon 7: – A2017
- Release Date: – 27.Feb.2017
- Firmware: – A2017V110B11
- Status: – CUSTOM (TWRP)
- Size: – 2.80GB
- RAW format added in manual mode and enhance AF for a camera.
- Axon 7 is now Daydream ready.
- Miscellaneous performance improvements and other enhancements.
- Hiya caller ID app added.
- Google security patches through December 2016.
Download and Install Stable Android 7.1 On ZTE Axon 7 A2017 Via TWRP recovery
- First of fall,Download Zip file from the download section and Copy it to root of the SDcard.
- Then,Turn off your device.
- Now,Turn on Your Phone Into Recovery Mode By Hold (Volume Up + Power).
- Then,Select english language on your device.
- Then,Go to Advance-> Wipe System -> Data -> Cache.
- Go To Install Navigate To “ZTE_A2017V1.1.0B11_Nougat_Full_by_djkuz” & Install it.
- Reboot your device
- Done! Enjoy!
If still any queries left in your mind feel free to ask via comment section.