The ZTE axon 7 sports a 20-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 820 quadcore Processor.It comes with 3250 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128 GB via a micro SD-Card. So if want to transform ZTE Axon 7 from Chinese variants to U.S. model then you are in the right place. Here we share a guide to Transform your Chinese Axon 7 to US Axon 7.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the ZTE axon 7 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Axon 7 Stock Nougat Image (A2017UV1.1.0B19_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip)- Download
- no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip – Download
- SuperSu – Download
How to transform ZTE Axon 7 chinese to ZTE Axon 7 US
- Download above files and copy it on your device.
- Now boot your phone into Recovery mode.
- Then,Select ‘Backup‘ and select Boot, Recovery, Modem, Bluetooth, and EFS.
- Now, you have to wipe the partition by going to go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe then select System, Data and then ‘Swipe to Wipe’.
- Now you have to go back to main menu and tap on Install and select A2017UV1.1.0B19_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip and flash the file.
- Note that you need not to reboot your device now.
- Now,Go back to Restore menu and select BOOT/RECOVERY/MODEM/BLUETOOTH/EFS.
- Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache and reboot the system.
- First Reboot might take some time and if it gets stuck Bootleader Security Screen, go back to TWRP and flash no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip again.
- Once the phone boots up successfully, go back to TWRP menu and flash UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.79 for root privileges.
- Now, again select Wipe Dalvik / ART Cache.
- Go to TWRP home, then go to Advance -> Terminal -> Write reboot disemmcwp.
- Your device will reboot twice.
If still any questions left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.