The Moto G5 plus sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 625 Octacore Processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than two days with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128 GB via a micro SD-Card.Today In this article, we will guide you how to hard reset Moto G5 and G5 Plus.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Moto G5 and Moto G5 plus .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Hard Reset Moto G5 and G5 Plus
- First of all, you need to switch off your Device.
- After that, you need to press Volume down + Power buttons together until you see anything mode.
- while Using Volume up and down keys and you need to select recovery mode with power button.
- The,press Volume up and power button together to enter into th recovery mode of your device.
- Hold down the Volume Down to choose “wipe data/factory reset”, and then push the Power button to confirm it.
- Now, you need to use volume down button and have to select userdata + personilized conent with power button.
- You need to wait until the LENOVO Moto Welcome Panel pops up.
- Reboot your device[By pressing power button.
You have succesfully hard reset your device.
If still any questions left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.