The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 3.7-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 805 Octacore Processor.It comes with 3320 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128 GB via a micro SD-Card.Today In this article, we will guide you to Download and Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Note 4 (marshmallow).
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- WRP For N910H, N910C, N910U, N910K, N910L, N910S Download
- TWRP For N910F Download
- TWRP For N910T Download
- TWRP For N910V Download
- TWRP For N910P Download
- TWRP For N910G Download
- TWRP For N910W Download
- SuperSU Root File Download /Stable version
- Odin Software –Download Odin3_v3.10.7
Download and Install TWRP Recovery For Galaxy Note 4 (marshmallow)
- First of all download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- Now go to your mobile setting and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Now connect your mobile to PC/Lappy.
- Go to installed folder of ADB and Fastboot and open CMD at that folder by pressing and holding Shift and key and right click in ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Place the recovery image( which you have downloaded) in the ADB and fastboot installed folder
- Now type the following command in CMD to enter into fastboot mode in your device
adb reboot bootloader
- You are in the fastboot mode now type the following command in CMD.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After that type this command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now done your mobile is in TWRP recovery mode now. .. for root follow the below steps without leaving TWRP.
- If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.