The Moto Z2 play sports a 12-ultra megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 5-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Snapdragon 626 Processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 2TB via a micro SD-Card.In,this tutorial,Gammerson will tell you the process by which you can Root in your Moto Z2 play.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the MOTO Z2 Play .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
Steps to root Moto Z2 Play
- Download SuperSU.zip from our download section in internal storage of your device.
- Reboot in Recovery mode of your device. (Turn off the device and press power key & volume down key simultaneoulsy, release power key and wait for the phone to enter in recovery mode)
- In recovery mode tap on Install option, naviagate through the folder and look for the SuperSU-v2.67.zip file.
- Swipe to confirm flash
- Reboot your device and check for root access.