Chainfire3D is an intermediary OpenGL driver. What does that mean? It means that Chainfire3D sits between your apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functionality.
How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D on bricked Device:
- Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode….
- Check whether your device is detected in the The PC – Device Manager – Android ADB Interface.
*Install ‘Minimal ADB and Fastboot’ in your PC and launch it.*
- Write and enter “adb devices” – to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and “device”). If Device Isn’t Detected You need to install Adb Drivers. Download From: http://adbdriver.com
- Run “adb shell” from command prompt. If $ came as output then Type “su” and it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone is rooted and you’ve gained root permission to delete the CF3D driver from your phone.
*Tip*If You Get An Error Type “# mount -o rw,remount /system” – Press Enter.
4. Still in shell? Type “sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh”
*Tip*if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try “sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh” instead.
Phone will automatically reboot and will be ready to use…
Please leave a comment if you have any queries.