How to Install OxygenOs Open Beta 8 on OnePlus 3.OnePlus has recently launched OxygenOs open beta 8 ( Android Nougat 7.0) for OnePlus 3 users so that users can experience all new feature of Android 7.0 Nougat.Besides the Android nougat upgrade, the OxygenOS Open Beta eight update brings new options, UI changes and additional on OnePlus three.
As this build doesn’t have OTA for beta testers, users have to be compelled to transfer the total firmware (1.3GB) and flash it manually. Check out the installation guide is given below.
How to Install OxygenOs Open Beta 8 on OnePlus 3->With the help of OxygenOs open beta 8 users of Oneplus 3 can experience the new Android nougat features and its option and yes if you install this beta then you can not downgrade to marshmallow manually so do it at your risk if you are interested then follow this guide.
Some Features Of OXYGEN OS Open Beta 8
- Some key updates in this build:
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Added Quick Launch For 3rd Party Applications
- Improved Shelf Customization
These are the some latest features of Oxygen os open Beta 8 rom.
- Please charge your mobile up to 80%.
- Your bootloader must be unlocked.
- ADB and Fastboot drivers must be setup on your PC.
- Backup your important data, apps, messages and contacts
Now you have full filled all the requirements lets start the process of installing Oxygen OS Open Beta 8 on oneplus 3.
How to Install OxygenOs Open Beta 8 on OnePlus 3
- Download the OxygenOs open beta 8 from above and copy it where your ADB is installed.
- Now reboot into the recovery mode of your mobile to do this hold and press power and volume up button at the same time.
- In recovery mode tap on “Install From USB” option and click on the Ok button then your phone will be in Sideload Mode.
- Now connect your mobile phone to Computer Or Mac and type these command in CMD in PC and terminal in MAC
- For Windows: adb sideload File Name.zip
- For Mac: ./adb sideload File Name.zip
- Now wait for some time then your phone will install the selected build and will automatically reboot.
- ENJOY !!
Make sure comment below if you face any problem.