Download raft for mac, raft for windows pc and raft game for Linux pc. Raft is a survival game where the player is stuck on a raft in the middle of the ocean. To survive, the player must gather debris from the ocean, which they can use to craft items such as fishing equipment, shelter, growing pots and much more. The raft can be expanded both horizontally and vertically to create a more comfortable home out on the sea.
The features implemented in this prototype include gathering resources using your trustworthy hook, expanding your raft and harvesting plants (in the form of cubes).Raft survival gave is available for windows pc ,raft for mac and raft for Linux.
Important!! Saved games before V1.04 is not compatible with V1.04
- Chests! There is now a way to store your stuff!
- Mac support!
- Linux support! (Has not been fully tested, hlep us test it Linux users)
- Updated readme file
- Text that tells the users how to rotate (“R” key) objects while building
- Changed description of Axe
- Hook charges faster when holding left click
- Hook pulls towards player faster
- Added support for not creating a save file with an already existing name
- Shark does more damage
- Shark has more health
- Sprinting with SHIFT
- Item stacking when combining draging an item onto another item of the same type
- fix Walls could not be placed at all rotations when placed around a pillar
- Flying coconuts
- Bug fix: Floors could not be placed sometimes, this should be fixed now
Version 1.03 (Hotfix)
- Repaired version 1.02 mistake where one would get stuck on loading screen after creating a new game, silly but devastating mistake by
Raft survival game available now
- V1.04_Raft_Win32.zip 75 MB
- V1.04_Raft_Win64.zip 76 MB
- V1.04_Raft_MacUniversal.zip 90 MB
- V1.04_Raft_LinuxUniversal.zip 90 MB
- Controls/Readme file 1 kB
Download Raft Survival Game
1.Download Raft.exe for PC windows (64bit/32 bit)
Lastly, If you like this game support the developer here and if you want to keep updated with the production and receive future prototypes, subscribe to our newsletter follow us on facebook and twitter