Niantic launched another big update of Pokemon Go for both Android and iOS. The new Pokemon Go comes with the version 0.69.0 which adds new icons, berries, improved search functionalities, fixed raid battle bugs and various minor issues. The new Pokemon Go 0.69.0 is the latest version of Pokemon Go for Android and it’s launched on July 19, 2017. so lets Download Pokemon Go 0.69.0 for Android.
Also Read: Download mAadhar App for Android
The new Pokemon Go 0.69.0 APK is now available on Google Play Store but if you want to download Pokemon Go 0.69.0 APK for Android then download from the link given below. But before going any further, do read the new features of Pokemon Go 0.69.0:
Pokemon Go 0.69.0 New Features & Improvements:
- Added icons to the Pokémon information screen to indicate how the Pokémon was caught.
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym after completing a Raid Battle.
- Added the ability for Trainers to send Berries to their Pokémon defending Gyms through the Pokémon info screen when they are not nearby. Motivation regained will be less effective through this method.
- Added the ability for Trainers to give Berries to Pokémon defending Gyms if their motivation meter is full.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality.
- Fixed an issue where Trainers were unable to complete Raid Battles started before time expired on the map view.
- Fixed an issue where Pokémon are not properly returned to their Trainer after defending a Gym.
- Various bug fixes.
Download Pokemon Go 0.69.0 for Android
Download Pokemon Go 0.69.0 for Android and install it in your android smartphone and go catch pokemons. Keep visiting for more.