Hello guys,welcome to gammerson in this tutorial,we will tell you the method by which you can Swap Navigation Buttons on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+.The Samsung Galaxy S8 sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with 1.9Ghz exynos 8895 octa core processor.It comes with 3000mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.The difference btw S8 and S8 plus is its bigger display and bigger battery size.Both devices supported fingerprint and iris scanner.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Samsung S8/S8+.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
STEPS TO SWAP NAVIGATION BAR IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S8/S8+
- First go to your Phone Settings.
- Select Display Option in Setting
- Then,Tap on the Navigation Bar option.
- After that,you need to click on Button layout option.
- In the button layout option,there are two configurations to choose from: Back – Home – Recents and Recents – Home – Back.
- Atlast you have to select the layout of your choice.
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.