Finally, Team Win Recovery Project aka TWRP team released official twrp app apk on play store.You can download Official TWRP apk app from play store.If you face problem in downloading official TWRP apk from play store, then you can also download official TWRP.apk from the direct link given below.
Right now this TWRP recovery App apk developed by Team Win for TWRP. Use the app to alert you when new TWRP versions are released for your device. When a new version is available, download official TWRP app.apk it using the app and install it (root users only).You can find a brief guide and more details about the app here:https://twrp.me/app/
Download TWRP App
1.Download Official TWRP App.apk [playstore]
2.Download Official TWRP.apk [Direct]
The Official TWRP App does not require root to perform version checking. However, additional features are available such as image flashing if you grant root permissions.
Currently, the app is only able to flash images from internal storage.In addition, the app may not support finding and flashing images from external storage locations.
How to Install/Flash TWRP recovery .img file using Official TWRP App
- Firstly Download and install Official TWRP app
- Then Open the Official TWRP App.
- Now Tap on TWRP Flash. You’ll be asked to give root permissions to the app, make sure you grant/allow root access.
Now follow below steps to install recovery.img from twrp apk.
- Tap on Search devices » type your device name, model number or codename and select your device from the list.
- You’ll get a list of all available TWRP recovery versions for your device. Select TWRP version you wish to download.
- Make sure you download and save the file to internal storage on your Android device
- Note:(Don’t save it in external storage because it will not work for internal storage right now).
- Now get back to the Official TWRP app, and tap on Select a file to flash box as you can see in the first screenshot.
- By default, downloads are saved in Download folder on an Android device. So select the Download folder from the list and then select the TWRP recovery .img file that we downloaded in Step 6 above.
- Once you’ve selected the TWRP recovery .img file, hit the FLASH TO RECOVERY button from to install the TWRP recovery image.
- You’ll get a prompt to confirm flashing the file, select OKAY.
Then a new TWRP recovery.img will be installed in your device with rebooting into recovery.