The Huawei Honor 6X sports a 12-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with EIS & OIS. The 8-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a HiSilicon Kirin 655 Chipset Octa-Core.It comes with 3340 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.It comes with dash charge which charges your phone faster.
The RR is only ROM till now available in the market that has Bulk of features to make your device feel like your own.Every feature you have seen in any other ROM like LineageOS or TugaPower etc.,is present in this ROM as well as some of authentic ideas have also been added.So,today in this article we will guide to install Resurrection Remix in Huawei Honor 6X.If you are really in interested to test this type of ROM then go ahead.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Honor 6X.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Make sure your Huawei Honor 6X is rooted and has Unlocked Bootloader.
Steps to Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Resurrection Remix M 5.7.4 Rom For Honor 6X
- If you’re on stock EMUI, remove all your enrolled fingerprints first.
- Grab the latest build from the Downloads section above.
- Grab the TWRP recovery image from the Lineage OS CM13 thread here.
- Finally grab the GApps package. See GApps section for recommended packages.
- Flash the TWRP recovery image from fastboot.
- Reboot to recovery. Skip the Input Password screen and perform a full wipe.
- Copy the ROM zip to your Internal or External storage.
- Flash the zip right away.
- After flash, immediately flash GApps package before doing anything else.
- Reboot and Enjoy!
If stilll any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.