The Samsung Galaxy A5 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. The 16-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Samsung Exynos 7 Octacore Processor.It comes with 3000 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 256GB via a micro SD-Card.Today in this article we will guide you for installing nougat in Samsung Galaxy A5 .
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Samsung Galaxy A5 .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Enable USB debugging on your Samsung Galaxy A5
Download Samsung Galaxy A3 Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
Stock Firmware Link
STEPS TO UPDATE SAMSUNG GALAXY A5 TO ANDROID NOUGAT
- Download odin from our download section on your computer; unzip the program and install it afterwards.
- Download the stock Android firmware file on your computer – use the SamMobile database in that respect.
- Run Odin on your computer and reboot your Galaxy TAB S2 into download mode.
- Connect your smartphone with your PC via USB cable.
- Check: the “added” message must be displayed on Odin and the ID:COM field must be either yellow or blue – if not, reinstall the phone’s USB drivers and repeat the steps.
- From Odin click on the AP option and select the Android firmware file. Don’t check the Re Partition and the Auto Reboot options.
- Click on Start and wait while the update operation is automatically completed; when done the “pass” message will be showed and the ID:COM field will be turned green.
- Remove the USB cord and reboot your Galaxy TAB S2..
If still any queries left in your mind,feel free to ask via comment section.