The Oneplus sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with EIS & OIS. The 16-megapixel front camera ports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 835 processor.It comes with 3300 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.It comes with dash charge which charges your phone faster.Without wasting any more time lets get started.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Oneplus 5.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5
- First of all you have to enable USB Debugging option and OEM unlock option in your device to do so go to setting then about phone then tap on build number 7-8 time then developer option will be enabled and then you can check the USB debugging and OEM options.
- Now connect your mobile to PC Then open ADB folder and open CMD in ADB folder
- Type The following command in Command Prompt.
- adb reboot bootloader
- As soon as you type these command your device will go into fastboot mode now type the following command in CMD.
- fastboot devices
- Now again type this command it will wipe your mobile and will unlock the bootloader
- fastboot oem unlock
- Done ! you have successfully unlocked the bootloader.