If you own Samsung Galaxy j7 SM-J700F and you have flashed any custom rom or any other thing and now you decided to roll back to the stock firmware but you don’t know the process so in this article I am going to show you how to install official stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 SM J700F. This stock android will take you back to the 5.0.1 Lolipop. this firmware has more improvement and bugs are also fixed.
This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy J7 SM-J700F do not use this guide in any other model of Samsung Galaxy J7. so let’s move to the installation guide.
To update your phone to the most recent firmware, you would like AN Odin package created out there to the Samsung Galaxy users for flashing a variety of things as well as firmware, custom recovery, CF-Auto-Root and a lot of thus if you’re new the installation method, then we’ve got you lined. Let’s begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure you have Galaxy J7 SM-J700F variant this guide is only made for J700F variant this will not work for any other device.
- Make sure to charge your mobile phone upto 80%.
- Enable USB Debugging in your mobile by going to About Phone > Tap on build number 7 time > Developer option and then enable USB debugging.
- Backup your important apps , messages and contacts
- Download Winrar to extract the .zip files.
1.Download Stock Firmware for Galaxy J7
2.Download Based on Country or Carrier
3.Download Odin for PC
Install Stock ROM on Galaxy J7 SM-J700F
- First of all download the stock firmware from above link and extract the files using Winrar.
- First boot your mobile into download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons at a same time for 5-6 seconds.
- Now download the odin from above link and install it
- Then run the ODIN.EXE as an administrator.
- Connect your mobile to your pc or laptop.
- Now in odin if you mobile phone is connected successfully the ID: COM port on Odin will turn Blue.
- Now tap on AP button on odin and select the J700FXXU1AOK2_J700FOJV1AOK2_xxx.tar.md5 which you have extracted.
- In the Options section, make sure that only the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked
- Make sure that all things are set according to this pic.
- Now click on start butto n it will start the installation process.
- Now wait until you see the ‘PASS’ Dialouge when you see it disconnect your mobile from PC and remove the battery to restart your phone.
- DONE !
If you have any query ask in comment section.