How to Root Galaxy S9 without pc: If you have a Samsung Galaxy S9 android Smartphone and you want to root it without PC, Mac or laptop safely then you are in the right place.This simple article will guide you to Root Samsung Galaxy S9 Without PC.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is powered by 1.7GHz octa-core Samsung Exynos 9810 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 400GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy S9 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Root Galaxy S9 without pc
- Download KingoRoot APK latest version here.
- After KingoRoot download is complete, install KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to proceed.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
- Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success.