How to root Mi 8 without pc: If you have a Xiaomi Mi 8 android Smartphone and you want to root it without PC, Mac or laptop safely then you are in the right place.This simple article will guide you to Root Xiaomi Mi 8 Without PC.
The Mi 8 is powered by octa-core processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Mi 8 packs a 12-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
How to root Mi 8 without pc
- Download KingoRoot APK latest version here.
- After KingoRoot download is complete, install KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to proceed.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
- Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success.