If you have a Xiaomi Mi 6X android Smartphone and you want to root it without PC, Mac or laptop safely then you are in the right place.This simple article will guide you to How to root Mi 6X without pc.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Xiaomi Mi 6X packs a 20-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 20-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Why Root? Rooting your android device you can do as much as customization on your device, Like you can installing Custom ROMs, Remove Preinstalled Bloatware, Blocking Ads in Any Apps, Install Incompatible Apps, Change Skin for your Android, Boost your Android Device’s Speed and Battery Life, Add External Storage, and many more.
How to root Mi 6X without pc
- Download KingoRoot APK latest version here.
- After KingoRoot download is complete, install KingoRoot APK.
- If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to proceed.
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your device. If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
- Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources”.
- Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and Click One Click Root to start rooting.
- Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
- Finally go to Google Play App Store search and Download: Root Checker to Check the Root is successful, as the following figure which represents success.