Download Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy ACE 3: Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Galaxy ACE 3 (Android 8.1 Oreo): Hello friends! Today, we are here to give you some exciting information about the latest version of Lineage OS and how any Galaxy ACE 3 user can install it on their device. Most Android users were waiting eagerly for the update for Lineage OS 15.1 to arrive and it has finally come out. Lineage OS is one of the most popular lines of custom ROMs in the Android market and its latest update is based on the source code of Android 8.1 Oreo OS. It comes to us with the help of kotzir who has kind enough to share this unofficial build that works really well for Galaxy ACE 3. This custom ROM comes with not only the features of Oreo firmware, but it also has a lot of exciting additional features which will turn you into a fan. As we speak, a new update is being worked on and that update will come with a lot of bug fixes and optimizations. So it is recommended if you can wait for a few more weeks, then you should install that update instead as this update has a few bugs here and there.
Galaxy series is one of the most used lines of devices in the world. If you count up all the users of Galaxy series users then the number will definitely come in millions. Most of its devices are world class and the same goes for Galaxy ACE 3 as it was a top-notch device when it came out. This one comes equipped with a 4.0-inch display screen with a resolution of 800x480p, a Broadcom BCM21664 Dual Core 1.0GHz Cortex-A39 processor, Broadcom VideoCore IV GPU, 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal storage capacity, and a removable 1500mAh Li-Ion battery. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, and its other features include a 5.0 MP rear camera, a secondary VGA camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and more.
If you are a Galaxy ACE 3 user who wants to root their device and install Lineage OS 15.1, then this guide will be like gold dust to you. Here, we will be giving you all the important information regarding Lineage OS and custom ROMs, and then we will give you a step-by-step guide which will help you install this new update.
Download Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy ACE 3
- Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy ACE 3
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo
Steps To Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Galaxy ACE 3 | Android 8.1 Oreo Update (Lineage OS 15.1 For Galaxy ACE 3)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.