Download LineageOS 15 for Mi 4i Android Oreo 8.0: Xiaomi launched the Xiaomi Mi 4i as a tuned version of the Mi 4 back in 2015. It was a mid-range device powered by Snapdragon 615 and 2GB of RAM. The device was launched with Android Lollipop 5.0.2 and Xiaomi has not announced any plans for future updates to the Mi 4i. But the Android Oreo 8.0 update is now available for the Xiaomi Mi 4i unofficially in the form of Lineage OS 15.
Also Read: Download and Install MIUI 9 in Xiaomi MI 4i
Lineage OS 15 is a custom ROM based on Android Oreo 8.0, the latest version of Android launched last month by Google. It comes with a lot of customization options and interesting features like the picture in picture mode, lockscreen shortcuts and app notification badges. You can follow the below steps to manually Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Xiaomi Mi 4i. If you want to check out the features of Android Oreo 8.0.
Download LineageOS 15 for Mi 4i Android Oreo 8.0
- Download Android 8.0 Lineage OS 15 for Xiaomi Mi 4i> Download
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo
How To Install Lineage OS 15 On Xiaomi Mi 4i
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
f you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.