Guide To Install 3.1.1 TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo P1M: Here is the latest TWRP 3.1.1 For Lenovo P1M. Also, we will guide you to root your device. For hell, lots of customization TWRP recovery is a must. So here we will guide you to install TWRP Recovery on your Lenovo P1M. Also, we will guide you to root P1M. TWRP stands for Team-Win Recovery Project. We all know that, TWRP 3.1.1 recovery and rooting your smartphone is useful for in many scenarios, Still for those who are new let’s check it out some cool things TWRP and rooting features can do. so lets get started to How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo P1M
How To Unlock Bootloader of Lenovo P1M
- Download “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip” and unzip it.
- Open Command Promot in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right Button => Open Cmd Here.
- Connect your phone to pc now copy paste this commands to cmd window and hit enter.
adb reboot bootloader
- This command will turn your phone into bootloader mode.
fastboot oem unlock
This command will unlock your phone bootloader confirm the unlock in your phone by Volume Up + Down, Power Button.
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Lenovo P1M
- First, read Preparation, Unlock Bootloader, Download required files of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Download TWRP recovery and boot.img IMG file rename ” TWRP_3.1.1.img ” to ” recovery.img” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + MouseRight click
- Connect your phone to PC.
- Now paste this command on command window and hit enter to reboot your phone into bootloader (FASTBOOT) mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Flash custom TWRP recovery by this command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- For reboot your device type below command and hit enter.
- TWRP installing successfully done, Now go to the root step.
How To Root Lenovo P1M
- Download SuperSu_2.79.Zip from download section below and copy it to the external memory.
- Boot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing VOL UP + POWER Buttons.
- On the TWRP home go to Install and navigate to the SuperSu_2.79.Zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot your phone.