Welcome again friends in today’s post we are going to show you that how to root Moto E4 plus, as we all know Moto has just launched Its new device called Moto E4 plus, the main focus of this device is the 5000 mAh battery, So before we start the process of rooting Moto E4 Plus without PC just take a look at what we are getting on the newly launched Moto E4 Plus. The device comes with a 5.5 inches 720p HD display, having 3 GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128 GB, 13 megapixel rear facing camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera is present on Moto E4 Plus, there is a fingerprint scanner in the front, the battery power is 5000 mAh, when it comes to the processor Moto E4 plus device uses MediaTek MTK 6737 Quad Core processor which can clock up to 1.3 gHz, this is a dual SIM phone which supports 4G VoLTE and there is a dedicated Micro SD slot, so you can use two SIM and one micro SD card at the same time, The operating system of Moto E4 Plus is Android nougat 7.1.1, comes in two colors: Iron Grey and Fine Gold at a price of 9999 INR, the Phone is exclusively available on flipkart. So without wasting any time lets get started to How To Root Moto E4 Plus.
How To Root Moto E4 Plus Without PC
Before rooting you have to backup all your contacts and files containing music photos videos etc. because the routing method could delete all your data, so make sure to back up all the things before rooting Moto E4 Plus, and charge your device up to 70% before the process.
- Open settings
- Go to about phone
- Tap on Build number seven Times
- Now it will enable developer option on your device
- Now go back to the settings and open the developer options and enable USB debugging
- Now go back to main settings and go to screen lock and security and enable unknown sources
- Now download kingo root app from the download section below.
- Open up the Kingo Root app and follow the on screen instructions to root
- After completing reboot your device, and to ensure that your device is rooted download the Root Checker app from Google Play Store and check whether your device is rooted or not.
Download Kingo Root App
Also Read: How To Root Moto Z2 Play
How To Root Moto E4 Plus With PC/Laptop
- Download iRoot app on your laptop or pc
- Now connect your USB debugging enabled Moto E4 Plus to your laptop or pc
- Now Run the downloaded iRoot.exe on your laptop or PC and follow the instructions to root your Moto E4 Plus
- If it shows failed then try some more time
Download iRoot App for Windows
In the ending of How To Root Moto E4 Plus with pc or without pc if you need any help just comment below we will help you for sure.