Pokemon GO might not be as popular as it was a year ago, but still, Niantic releases regular updates for the game. Recently, Niantic released 0.69.1 update for Pokemon GO. There are many developers who are constantly developing and updating very useful tools for Pokemon GO. One such tool is PokeMesh – Real Time Map which allows you to scan any location on the map for hidden Pokémon, and can send you push notifications every time a new Pokémon spawn around you. You can download PokeMesh 10.7.0-rc2 Apk for Android from our website. PokeMesh has many useful functionalities which will make your Pokemon GO experience more exciting. SO lets get started How to Download Pokemesh Apk For Android [10.7.0-rc2].
Download Pokemesh Apk For Android
Main Features of PokeMesh
- Map with real time Pokémon markers
- Address bar to move quickly across the map
- Despawn timer for each Pokémon on the map
- Hold down to start a scan in any location on the map
- Custom push notifications of nearby Pokémon EVEN IF THE SCREEN IS LOCKED
- Pokedex page, that you can use to: find Pokémon cards through a search bar
* check the last seen time for each Pokémon
* select Pokémon you want to get notified for if nearby
* hide Pokémon you don’t want to see on the map
- Overlay map to use PokéMesh together with Pokémon GO
- Custom icons selection
- Optional mark gym and pokéstop on the map
- QuickGO and custom scan area
Also Read: Download TuTuApp For Windows PC and MAC
How To Install Pokemesh Apk in Android
- Download PokeMesh 10.7.0-rc2 APK for Android from the download link above.
- Copy the downloaded APK on your Android device.
- To install APK files from other sources you will have to go to Setting >> Security >> Allow Unknown Sources. Once you check this option you will be able to install the files.
- Tap the downloaded APK to initiate the installation process
- After completion, run PokeMesh from the app drawer.