The Oneplus 5 sports a 16-megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/1.7 aperture and dual-tone LED flash with EIS & OIS. The 16-megapixel front camera ports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It has a superb Snapdragon 835 processor.It comes with 3300 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.It comes with dash charge which charges your phone faster.Without wasting any more time lets get started.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Oneplus 5.Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Root One Plus 5
- Boot into TWRP recovery mode
- Now download Dm-verity and forced encryption disabler’ for OnePlus
- Now, without leaving TWRP, transfer the ‘no-verity-opt-encrypt zip’ file (you have downloaded earlier) to your device over MTP and flash it (use Install option) in TWRP.
- Now in the TWRP recovery mode do wipe data factory reset it will delete all your data from the mobiles.
- Download the Supersu file
- Now without leaving TWRP transfer the supersu in your mobile from PC
- Now tap on install and select the supersu file.
- DONE !!