In this article,we will explain you the process of rooting Huawei P10 plus.This is a complete step by step guide.The process of installing TWRP and rooting are pretty simple and once the TWRP is installed, you will be able to get root access on your Huawei P10 plus by flashing few specific zip files.You will be needed to download and install few things first to be able to carry out the installation process.
The Huawei P10 Plus sports a 20- megapixel rear camera with PDAF (phase detection autofocus), an f/2.0 aperture with EIS & OIS and dual-tone LED flash. The 12-megapixel front camera sports an 84-degree wide angle lens.It comes with Kirin960 processor.It comes with 3750 mAh battery capacity which can last for more than a day with mixed usage.You can expand its memory upto 128GB via a micro SD-Card.
Gammerson.com is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This method is only for the Huawei P10/P10 plus .Donot try it on any other device.
- It is advisable to take a backup of your device before proceeding further.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 70-80% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Steps to Install TWRP in Huawei P10/P10 Plus
- First of all download and install the ADB and fastboot drivers in your pc or laptop.
- Now go to your mobile setting and enable USB Debugging mode.
- Now connect your mobile to PC/Lappy.
- Go to installed folder of ADB and Fastboot and open CMD at that folder by pressing and holding Shift and key and right click in ADB and Fastboot folder.
- Place the recovery image( which you have downloaded) in the ADB and fastboot installed folder
- Now type the following command in CMD to enter into fastboot mode in your device.
adb reboot bootloader
- You are in the fastboot mode now type the following command in CMD.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After that type this command
fastboot boot recovery.img
- Now done your mobile is in TWRP recovery mode now.