If you an owner of Huawei Honor 8 and want to root your mobile and install TWRP recovery to unlock more feature of your mobile and install custom Rom then you are at right place here we are showing the whole and easiest way to Root Huawei Honor 8 and Install TWRP Recovery.
Huawei Honor 8 is a beast device it comes with strong processor and RAM. It was launched on 2016, July it has 5.2-inch screen size and it comes with Marshmallow Preinstalled it comes with 4GB ram internal memory 32GB/64GB.
1.Charge Your Mobile up to 80%
3.Download Recovery From [ HERE ]
4.This Guide will only work for Honor 8
5.Paste the downloaded file in ADB folder
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 8
- Connect Your Mobile Phone To P.C/Lappy.
- Now go to ADB folder and paste everything ( recovery )
- Now press Shift key + Right mouse key at a same time
- Now click on open command window here
- Now in CMD type these command.
” adb reboot bootloader “
- After you type these command, you phone will boot into Fast boot mode
- Now in CMD type these command again
“fastboot flash recovery.img”
Now TWRP Recovery will successfully installed.
Good News you do not require Pc/lappy in rooting. 🙂
How To Root Huawei Honor 8
- Download Rooting Package from [ here ]
- Now paste it in SD Card.
- After pasting boot your device into Recovery Mode
- Now in recovery mode do wipe cache
- Then go to install
- Select the package
- Then swipe to flash it
- It will take some time to install
- When installation got finished, reboot your device.
Great ! You successfully rooted your Honor 8 As Well.